Lightiron Live Play server and iPad app allows users to access any take, at any time, change metadata, and make comments which are then available to all users.
– Script Supervisors can review footage and make notes, and mark circle takes.
– Art Department can reference prior scenes
– Hair and Makeup can check the look from prior scenes, even prior days.
– VFX can manage pull lists
– Rough Cuts can be assembled and reviewed
– Directors can leave comments, either written or verbal, right after the take.
Proxy files are encoded and transmitted via wifi from a Teradek Cube to the Light Iron server on set.
Lightiron Site : Product Information